What do you require before I bring a boat in?

There are a number of requirements that are a definite must with us before a boat can stay in our marina. Signed contract, storage payment and one-time refundable deposit, proof of insurance and copy of boat registration. Boat must have at least 2 bumpers/fenders, 2 dock lines, battery switch and functioning bilge pump. Please call for more details – (910) 842-5447.

Do you have boat launch facilities and fuel at the marina?

There is no ramp at marina, but NC Wildlife boat ramp is located directly across the waterway from the marina, underneath the bridge on the island. We do offer 90 octane non-ethanol gas and off-road diesel fuel is available at our marina.

How long does it take to get to the open ocean from your marina?

Lockwood Folly Inlet is located at the east end of Holden Beach and Shallotte Inlet is located at the west end of Holden Beach. Either way, it’s about 1 mile to the open ocean from Holden Beach Marina.

Is there a free parking?

Yes. There is free parking under the bridge.

Are utilities included in the slip rent?

For permanent slips, a flat rate monthly utility fee is charged. Cost can be lower if you do not need electricity, however. Please refer to our Pricing page for more information.

Should I reserve a transient slip?

Reserve in advance with a 50% deposit. Reservation must be cancelled a week in advance for a refund.